Living healthy is a lifestyle that does not ignore the factors that affect health. Many things are expected to benefit from this healthy living. One of them is spared from the deadly chronic disease, like cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
There are a lot of healthy lifestyles. However, in a study in Germany at around 90s, used four healthy lifestyle in his research. Four healthy lifestyle are:
- No smoking
- Exercise at least 3.5 hours per week
- Keeping the body mass index (BMI) of less than 30
- Consumption of healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, bread and less meat
Results of the study, concluded that after changing the pattern of life that influence the occurrence of the disease, respondents who do these four healthy lifestyle decreased risk of chronic disease as much as 78% with the details:
- The risk of type 2 diabetes decreased by 93%
- The risk of suffering from heart disease decreased by 81%
- The risk of suffering from stroke decreased by 50%
- The risk of suffering from cancer decreased by 36%
Also concluded that if a healthy lifestyle is done from a young age, then the result will be more satisfactory.
Quotes and change the language of http://www.blogdokter.net/2009/08/24/tips-hidup-sehat/